What is your secret talent? (And let's keep it clean).

Options
12346»

Replies

• luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I've been in an opera. Gave me complete respect for opera singers. Hard to sing like that AND walk.
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely flexible for a fat chick.

In high school and college, I was good at retaining knowledge while I daydreamed in class.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Not so secret: I'm a classically trained opera singer. I got my Bachelor's Degree in Voice Performance. Most people don't know it since I don't sing right now.

Secret: I can find an empty aisle in the store, park my cart, and within seconds three people are trying to get right where it is... still trying to figure out a use for that one.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I can research information incredibly fast. I am a published author several times over. I write poetry too, but just for me. I can calm almost any dog and become friends fast even with the meanest dog.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm great with animals. Like Moran I make friends with dogs, all dogs, very quickly. Often much to the amazment of the owner. And it's not just dogs, I've even had sheep following me like lap dogs when we're hiking!:laugh:
    My DH has a mild phobia about horses, he refuses to walk thru a field with me if there's a horse in it 'cause he knows it'll come over to say hello.:laugh:
  • Moosical
    Moosical Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm a saxophonist.
    I'm an artist (Sketching, Cartooning etc.)
    I'm a music podcaster, promoting independend artists.

;)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I have great long-term memory. My wife is boggled sometimes at how i can remember moments that happened to me or others years ago.
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    <artistic, mostly sketch stills, and modern .really good with markers and colorblending.
    <im great at doing impressions.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I fix electronics. I am good at circuits; the flow of electricity and troubleshooting. Plus I am really good at getting a bartender to take my drink order even if it is packed.

Wow, respect.
    Thank you!