Back to School Shopping

Options
kroger7
kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
I just got back for my third year of college and I've been using MFP all summer. I was so proud of myself yesterday stocking up my apartment with food because it was all so...HEALTHY! :laugh: Cottage cheese, whole grain unsweeted, unpreserved oatmeal, fresh fruit and veggies, lean chicken and fish. The only guilty pleasure I bought was a 71& cocoa dark chocolate bar because I figure one little square of that to kill my craving is better than going out and buying (and then eating) a bag of little halloween candies (one of my habits last year--no wonder i gained weight :noway: )

Now I'm looking forward to finding new ways to stay active this year at school, like riding my bike with my brother around the city, taking a pilates class at the school with my friend, and hiking the ten flights of stairs to my apartment instead of taking the elevator!

Anyone else using the beginning of the year as motivation to get (or stay) on track?

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well good for you! You're off to a great start this school year. Good luck to you and keep it up. What an inspiration you will be to your friends and family and even other students. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!