Thursday Check In Group - September 10th

Options
Hi there everyone ... this group is for people who would like to record their weight each Thursday and set a goal for the end of 2009. We also post any old time to chat, advise, and support each other. We have a few new members this week and everyone is welcome. Just cut and paste the section of the scedule below that pertains to when you started and you're on your way.

YEAR END GOAL: I would like to be 20 lbs. lighter by then ... that would bring me to 169 lbs.
July 16 - 189 lbs.
July 23 - 187.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs.)
July 30 - 186 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-3 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 6 - 184.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-4.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 13 - 185 lbs (+.5 lbs. this week) (-4 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 20 - 183 lbs (-2 lbs. this week) (-6 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 27 - 180.5 lbs (-2.5 lbs. this week) (-8.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 3 - 181.5 lbs (+1 lb. this week) (-7.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 10 - 179.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-9.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 17
Sept 24
Oct 1
Oct 8
Oct 15
Oct 22
Oct 29
Nov 5
Nov 12
Nov 19
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17
Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Down 2 lbs. this week - Woo Hoo - As long as my losses are greater then my occasional gains then I'm heading in the right direction.

thursday_06.gif

Replies

• sheri5734
    Options
    Hey ladies, I thought I would drop in to say hello :bigsmile:
    I lost 4 lbs this week I am feeling really good about that. I know the first week is usually more so I just have to know not to get down if it's only 2lbs a week from now on. That's what happens to me I get frustrated and say to heck with it if I don't see big #'s every week.
    So I am counting on you ladies to kick my butt :laugh:
    Hope you all have a great weigh in I will check and see how you all did throughout the day!
    Take care
    Sheri
  • sheri5734
    Options
    Way to go Mag! On the 2lbs lost.......don't go looking for them this week :laugh: Let someone that needs them find them:wink:
    Sheri
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds

Again, no loss but no gain either. I am stuck at the same weight for 3 weeks now:grumble:

-Tanya
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Sept 3:heart: 189.6
    Sept 10 :devil: 192.6 +3 lbs.
    Sept 17
    Sept 24
    Oct 1
    Oct 8
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well I am up and down. But still working on it. Calie
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    It's nice to see people checking in ...

Sheri - What a great start with us ... a four pound loss is awesome ... don't you just love it when your efforts show progress?

Tanya - Awe Man ... Plateaus Suck!!! We really just have to ride it out when it happens ... as long as you're still here then it will start to go again ... keep on keepin on.

Calie - Dang dang dang ... we all gain on occasion ... you and I both know that ... it's the long haul that matters not these little speed bumps that we come across. I'm so glad you're here.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Maggie, your note help a lot. I do have problems losing with all these medication and my age. . So bear with me. I am not going to give up, No matter what.

Calie.
  • sheri5734
    Options
    Maggie you are so inspiring! Thanks
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Sept 10 - 270- no loss .. this week has been weird- not great but not horrable either.
    Sept 17 - on vacation in MO.
    Sept 24
    Oct 1
    Oct 8
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • OOPs! wrong group
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi everyone ... How are you all doing? I just got back from shopping ... my husband and I were out looking for a nice gift for his parents 50th anniversary ... we went around the mall for a couple of hours and I think we found something nice ... but of course we have to please all five siblings since we all put in together. Hopefully they agree since the party is in a week and a half ... in my opinion ... we're cutting it kind of close. Anyway ... my eating and exercise today went well ... made good choices. I'm really pooped after the stressful work day and shopping so I think I'll have a nice cup of herbal tea and then head off to bed. Talk to you all again soon.

063.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    OOPs! wrong group

Come back again sometime. We will love to see how you are doing.
    Calie
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay .. It's Friday!! Just have to get through 8 hours of work then the weekend is all mine.
    friday109.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good Morning, no news around here . just the same old same old I am cooking me a pot of veggies soup for lunch today.
    We had rain off and on uring the night and more is expected today.:laugh:

well I stop for lunch and my soup was good.

Calie
  • sheri5734
    Options
    Hey ladies, just thought I would drop in and say have a GREAT weekend!:bigsmile: I am going out tonight which kind of scares me we are going to Boston Pizza and I really had to search to find something to eat....(I have to plan now since the Quizno's salad experience :laugh: )

Well ladies be good but have fun!!!!!
    Sheri
  • camishelle
    Options
    Hi, Sheri sent me the link to this group and suggested I join - but being a site newbie I don't have a clue how to do anything. How do I join? Can I join?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    You just sign up. Welcome to our group, I am sure our leader here will be here shortly to welcome you.. we are all here to motivate each other in Losing this weight. Ask any questions you like and one of us will try to help you. I am on a low carb plan. I am a diabetic and have to watch my carbs,
    Calie
  • sheri5734
    Options
    You are signed up Mishelle just by writing on the wall, just keep checking back to this page. The ladies in the group are great and really motivating. See you at the gym Monday night girl!
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey ladies, just thought I would drop in and say have a GREAT weekend!:bigsmile: I am going out tonight which kind of scares me we are going to Boston Pizza and I really had to search to find something to eat....(I have to plan now since the Quizno's salad experience :laugh: )

Well ladies be good but have fun!!!!!
    Sheri

Mmmm ... Boston Pizza ... I love the spinach salad or the salmon alternative meals ... mmmm
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi, Sheri sent me the link to this group and suggested I join - but being a site newbie I don't have a clue how to do anything. How do I join? Can I join?

Hi there Michelle ... welcome welcome welcome to the group. Here is a copy of the scheduled dates to weigh in 'til the end of the year. Just cut and past it into your own post each week and add your weight to the appropriate date. Every Thursday morning I will post the path to the new thread so it will be easy to find it. Glad you could join us.

Sept 10
    Sept 17
    Sept 24
    Oct 1
    Oct 8
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, We're all packed up and ready to leave at 5 am. Please have a great week everyone. Make healthy choices and think happy thoughts. :smile: I don't know If I'll have internet access while in Mo. I hope I do. I'll miss you all. Talk to ya next weekend. Cindy :heart: