Who is in Las Vegas?

Options
I just started to get back into working out. I have a 10 month old baby girl and gained about 34 lbs.

I was pretty lazy after pregnancy and didn't really workout :embarassed:
It has been over 2 month that i've been doing intervall training and lifting the last time. So now i am really out of shape :frown:

So I started doing insanity, hoping this will bring my body close to that shape i was prior pregnancy.

I completed the 6th day of insanity yesterday and am so glad that i have a day off :smile:

I almost gave up yesterday because i didn't see any results...obviously!!!

So i'm trying to find some people who are in the same boat...trying to lose weight and keep being motivated.

If you live in las vegas that would be great maybe we can workout together once in a while.
But you don't have to be from or in las vegas to share your experience or motivations :happy:

Replies

• Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I wish I was! :smile: Good luck!
  • Gerlaine
    Gerlaine Posts: 4
    Options
    I wish I was! :smile: Good luck!

What do you wish you were? :smile:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I wish I were in Vegas!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in Vegas. I had a baby three years ago and had gained over 50lbs. I never did lose the last 10lbs and I was already 15-20lbs overweight. Just joined a gym, but still hard to get motivated. I just started this site a week ago and have been keeping up with my measly 1350 calorie allowance (totally blew it on the 4th :( , but have been good about adding my foods on a daily basis. This weather makes it really hard to get motivated......yes, another excuse :) Welcome & best of luck to you!!!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Vegas too. Fell off the wagon and trying to get back on and stay on. I have the Insanity series too but I find it hard to stay on track with home workouts. Great videos though.
  • Brdrclymom
    Brdrclymom Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in Vegas! I have never dieted, but decided it was time! I saw a Living Social deal for Premier Physicians. I bought it and made the appointment. It has been tough, but when you meet with the doctor (I see Dr Evenson), they go over your current meals/activity levels, etc. and decide what route is best for you. I am getting the B12 shots once a week and am on 1000-1200 calories a day. High protein, low carb, no starches (breads, pastas, potatoes, etc). I also went to Wal-Mart and bought a treadmill (gyms are to icky for me). So far, I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks!! They give you some sample recipes and lots of tools to help you. I use MFP TONS, and find great recipes on Hungry Girl and Spark Recipes. Good luck to you!!!