The Final Meltdown 9.10.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

Not feeling good today I have had a migrain for a week that I can not get rid of.:sick:

I got in an hour on the elliptical last night and stayed under on my cals, so hopefully the scale will move when I am done with TOM:grumble:

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Didn't see this post til now - I searched it out.

GGGGUUUUUEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS WHAT........
    I ordered some size 10 levis while they were on sale thinking I'd have them for when I lost a bit more - well....I have them on!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!:bigsmile:

I have had sinus headaches all week - finally took some meds for that and wow I feel better! How stupid to suffer.

Did kickboxing last night tonight will be strength - my son was supposed to have a football game and it got rained out - sorry for him but super happy I get to go to class - I wish I could where my size 10 jeans :laugh: :laugh:
  • smadag1
    Good for you girl,:flowerforyou:
    I will be happy when I am no longer in 14's and all the ways in 12's. I'm almost there but i need a few more pounds.

I am not sure about a workout tonight it all depends on my DH and how I feel when I get home. Right now all i want to do is sleep
  • chrissyh
    When I first started I hoped to get to 14s - so I've blown that away.....I am doing the happy dance and burnin' those calories!!
  • smadag1
    My ultimate goal is a comfy 10 but hoping for an 8. I can not remember the last time I was in an 8 or10
  • chrissyh
    I can remember that when I got preggo with #1 I was in a 10 - wore them til I was 5m never to be seen again - til now that is.....I feel like a little kid...

and guess what a friend of mine - old coworker and takes classes at fitness center with me joined here today! She has a 3mo baby. Maybe we can get her here with us!
  • smadag1
    The more the marrier, we will welcome her with open arms:flowerforyou:

i was in 10's for a short time 2 years ago after breaking my leg and losing weight but I gained it back and then some
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Size 10! Chrissy, you go girl!! Sounds like you are both doing great. Personally, I have a long ways to go. My 24's are now comfy, and slightly roomy, so I'm hoping for a 22 soon. I have never been under a size 14 even when I wasn't overweight - I'm too tall and big boned. Anyway, I'm hoping to eventually get down to at least an 18. (I don't think my bare bones would fit in an 8 or 10 - I envy you guys.)

Got to get ready for band rehearsal - maybe I can manage to catch you all tomorrow, but I am either very early morning or late now that I'm back to work at school.
This discussion has been closed.