Hi I'm New!

Options
2»

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is so full of supportive people, all like minded and ready to live healthy lives. Don't be afraid to ask for help, and good luck to you!! You can do this!! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • vantin
    vantin Posts: 1
    Options
    Good luck and remember you are not alone on this journey!
  • Franspin
    Franspin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just want to say that I think that all of you are awesome!! I began my fitness journey in April, and after trying many diets, and trying different ways of combining food, the biggest difference came from this website. The other two major things that worked for me is Bob Harper's book "The Skinny Rules." I needed some concrete rules to follow to eliminate all the confusion from trying so many things!
    The other thing was, I started an exercise plan, but one that I could live with, doing activities I like. My blood pressure went down (it was elevated) and cholesterol is now back in check. Check my Fitness Pal Blog if you want to read more. 17 pound down since April. I didn't have to torture myself, just do something every day (consistency is key). Best of luck to all of you, I know you will do great!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Franspin