Low calorie sweets

Options
2»

Replies

• ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If you're craving chocolate, add cocoa to something (you'll want to add some truvia, stevia, etc too). Super chocolately, minimal calories, and good health benefits. Mixed into cottage cheese or yogurt with strawberries is gooood. Sugar free jello is great too. If you like pumpkin, canned pumpkin with sweetener and cinnamon is really good.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate pudding snack cup

Skinny cow chocolate candy or ice cream (sometimes I can find the individual cup samples)

1 tbsp Nestle Semi-sweet chocolate chips added to greek yogurt (70cal for the chips, 120-140 for the yogurt flavors I like)

1 tbsp Nutella is 100 calories

100 calorie packs of different chocolate snacks - Keebler makes really good ones with enough in them to be satisfying.

Shave a little bit of Baker's semi-sweet chocolate over mandarin oranges or other fruit gives enough chocolately goodness to satisfy the craving plus a little nutrition.
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Try Foxs Glacier Fruits only 20 calories each made with concentrated fruit juice,no artificial flavours/ colours and there yummy!!!!
    And gets you away from that chocolate.
  • MicheleMMK
    MicheleMMK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 TBL Nestle semi sweet morsels

or melted and drizzled on strawberries or grapes
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters!
    :bigsmile: me too!!!!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above on chocolate! I fit it in just about EVERY single day and it's lovely. I get the hersheys bags of dark chocolate nuggets with almonds. ONly 45 calories per chocolate.

I also LOVE the cocoa roasted almonds by Emerald. They sell them at Walmart and Target. Some come in 100 calorie packs, or you can buy the canister with more servings. Almonds are good for you (in moderation) and the cocoa roast flavor is a PLUS! My daughter is 7 and she takes them in her lunch EVERY day now too. So you know they are good! :)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    lly do not like dark chocolate! I know I can have it but when I do I usually blow my whole day and I do not want to do that!

This is where learning portion control is key. Portion out what you can fit into your goals, eat it and enjoy. Learn that and losing weight and maintaining will be a breeze, I promise!

Buy small serving sizes of whatever chocolate treat you want (minis, 100 cal packs, whatever) or give the rest away if you must. Eating a little chocolate does not give you license to go rogue the rest of the day. It took time (for me anyway) but I have finally come to a place where I now have a healthy relationship with food and can have just *some* not necessarily *all*.