Vodka with Diet Cranberry Juice
    Vodka with Pink Lemonade Crystal Light
    Vodka with Sprite Zero

Rum, Sparkling Water, Lemon
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Just make a vodka watermelon!

I just googled this... sounds very interesting!! I don't know if I'd be willing to do that to a perfectly good watermelon, though.
  • julesassid
    julesassid Posts: 49
    Options
    Why in the world would you want to jet ski with people who are drinking? Why don't you be the disignated sober jet skier? You don't have to drink just because everyone else is.Isn't it illegal to drive anything with an engine while drinking? Please rethink this!

She never said she was going to be driving the jet ski drunk - or while drinkin - she mentioned some of the activities that her family will be partaking in for fun this weekend.
    Maybe you can try some of the Skinny Girl margaritas or something from that line. I drink whiskey diet coke, it's about 110 calories per drink. HAVE FUN!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Lately I've been mixing rum with 0 cal sobe's and either blending it with frozen fruit or just throwing the fruit in there to be ice cubes and to eat later. Very good!! About 110 cals for half a cup of mixed frozen fruit an ounce of pineapple rum and a half a bottle of sobe. And I like to think that the b vitamins and electrolytes help stave of Amy hangover I might get!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would you want to jet ski with people who are drinking? Why don't you be the disignated sober jet skier? You don't have to drink just because everyone else is.Isn't it illegal to drive anything with an engine while drinking? Please rethink this!

Thanks, Negative Nancy.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options

Ever think that they're going jet skiing THEN drinking. :grumble:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I wont be on the jet ski's myself lol my big butt will not be seen in a swim suit.
    And nobody in my family drinks and drives and operates anything. The older teenagers are usually the ones driving. So no Alc for them, of course =) But the adults do obviously drink and cook etc

You didnt have to explain yourself.

People read way to far in between the lines. The words drinking and any use of vehicles automatically assumes you will be drinking and driving...
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Crystal light + vodka, Whipped vodka + diet soda, bud light platinum, blend frozen strawberries, no calorie lemonade mix, vodka.

Most importantly, very low carb all day and no eating 2hrs before drinking and nothing after you start (protein if you absolutely must!)

Aren't you supposed to have something in your stomach to avoid getting sick... ?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

you do your drinking BEFORE driving the jet ski.

debbie-downer.jpg
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Crystal light + vodka, Whipped vodka + diet soda, bud light platinum, blend frozen strawberries, no calorie lemonade mix, vodka.

Most importantly, very low carb all day and no eating 2hrs before drinking and nothing after you start (protein if you absolutely must!)

Aren't you supposed to have something in your stomach to avoid getting sick... ?

Yeah I thought the same thing when I read that. I wouldn't drink anything alcoholic without eating unless you want to be in the bag after one drink.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Vodka + club soda + crystal light, any flavor you'd like.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options

Yeah I thought the same thing when I read that. I wouldn't drink anything alcoholic without eating unless you want to be in the bag after one drink.

How quickly do you think you digest food? Low carb usually tends to mean high protein which will still be in there- believe that!
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Put some ice, lime zest, crystal light lemon flavor and clear tequila in a blender and voila! A low calorie, sugar free margarita. My husband loves them!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Pinnacle or Smirnoff vanilla vodka and diet cream soda - very few calories and yumy!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    But if you eat while you drink you can drink more. I think everyone knows that.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You're right, if you don't give a hoot about calories or everything you're eating turning to fat! Personally, I quite honestly drink to get a buzz, not consume as much as possible. Never gained an ounce drinking this way or gotten sick. Usually have between 2-4 drinks.

Here's a great article that lays out some of the science behind what I was suggesting http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html
  • Big_Port
    Big_Port Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Zero calories in POT!!! :laugh:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Oh Lord, one time over indulging isn't going to ruin everything.

We didn't get overweight by overeating/drinking on rare occasions. And chances are you didn't gain/get sick because you've had two to four drinks not because you didn't eat two hours prior or at all afterwards.

Generally the scale goes up from drinking because drinking causes dehydration so your body retains extra water. If you eat sensibly, try to stick with fruits and drink more water prior to and during your alcoholic consumption, you shouldn't see a weight gain. If you do, just remember you can't gain 10 pounds of fat overnight.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm doing minute maid 15 calorie lemonade and smirnoff citrus! YUMMY
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    This weekend my entire family is getting together for the fourth of July and will be jet skiing on the river, cooking, drinking, etc. I'm not a huge drinker, but i'd like to drink a few this weekend but not over indulge. Preferably not beer considering the calorie count. What are some good "girlie" clear alcohol drinks/recipe's I should consider? Thanks yall =)

I drink captain and diet because its usually only around 80 cals for a regular high ball glass!