Was wondering where are you all getting those

tammietifanie
tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i keep seeing everyone having a before and after picture that is computerized and i was wondering what website are you getting those from i would love to add one to my profile to give me motivation:happy:

Replies

• me too!:smile:
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    I did mine by using the create a collage feature in Picasa 3. It is a free photo organizer/editor available from the Google website.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    My virtual model.com should be what you're after.:wink:
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Where are these posted? I'd like to see an example. Sounds cool for a weight loss measure. I've used the virtual model thing in the past to purchase clothing. You put your weight and height in and then you start trying clothes on your model. It kinda gives you an idea of what you would like in the clothes.
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Here's mine:

223638_6418_thumb.jpg[img][/img]
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Where are these posted? I'd like to see an example. Sounds cool for a weight loss measure. I've used the virtual model thing in the past to purchase clothing. You put your weight and height in and then you start trying clothes on your model. It kinda gives you an idea of what you would like in the clothes.

the idea is you can put your current weight (or starting weight) and your goal weight, pretty cool to see where you're going (as well as where you've been.) I have both in my profile pics, but haven't taken the time to side by side them. . .
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    http://www.prevention.com/mvm/main.html

Found one on this site!!!!
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    http://www.mvm.com/cs/members/mscocoa30/default.aspx

LOL don't know if this will work LOL. But, my virtual model looks kinda weird. LOL
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    i'm going to have to try one of these lol!
  • I very very cool site is called weightview.com you send them a picture and they photoshop it. I have mine on my profile its pretty cool, and its free!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    :smile:
This discussion has been closed.