Workout suggestions for the well endowed?

Options

Replies

• jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Oddly... I need to wear 2 sports bras to do at home cardio (as it hurts A LOT to do the jumping jacks and stuff), but when I go for a run outside, I only need one and doesn't hurt at all. I think you should try different things besides indoor workout videos to see what works and is most comfortable.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I wear 3 bras and at least one or two of them are a size too small. It's great, nothing moves at all lol.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    What would we possibly have to say about the matter... :happy:

"Well endowed" is the most common phrase I've heard, for use in polite company, that means the same as "Big D*CK". Therefore, it would make sense that a guy would have written it....so we were hoping that men would come out and tell us about the best workouts for men who have large penises....or are well-endowed, as it were.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    The problem is this: to put it eloquently, I am top heavy. I can't do jumping jacks, jogging - in place or otherwise - or anything... bouncy... without a lot of pain and a very serious possibility of knocking myself out with my own chest :blushing:

Ok, now that I've stopped laughing :laugh: YES YOU CAN!!! I was at my heaviest 260 pounds and a H cup. I wore at least 3 supportive sports bras while exercising and never had a problem. I will admit prior to finding a good support I was feeling like you are now. You may want to invest in some study sport bras so that you get the support you need. However, don’t give up thinking it is impossible because you CAN do it!
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Same issue, wear multiple sports bras that are at least one - two sizes to small, only way I can get through a workout....otherwise swimming is good.
    Yup, agree with that. I do the same thing, wear two of the most supportive sport bras I can find, one and two sizes smaller. One sits higher than the other. Top one zips up the front. Just smash the girls in and go. I do, however, avoid doing any high impact workouts anymore -- just really too hard on the girls and the knees. But there's yoga (yes, yoga is a great workout), swimming, brisk walking, bicycling, rowing (as in boat rowing -- great workout) -- you get the picture. Still lots of activities to do!
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. It's better now that I've lost weight, but it used to be so bad that once someone asked me if I was even wearing a sports bra, when I was wearing two! (And they were a really good brand and properly fitted - I got measured for them and everything.)

The only thing that really works with me is wearing multiple sports bras - used to be three to four, but now I can get away with two. It's one of those unfortunate things that you just have to live with. It'll get better as the weight drops.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    And to think....I clicked on this because I thought a man wrote it. heh

yep... me too!
  • GumballMachine
    Options
    Like everyone else said, it's all about the bra (or bras, if necessary). I have to two-bra it and it works fine, no pain.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options

"Well endowed" is the most common phrase I've heard, for use in polite company, that means the same as "Big D*CK". Therefore, it would make sense that a guy would have written it....so we were hoping that men would come out and tell us about the best workouts for men who have large penises....or are well-endowed, as it were.

LOL I'm quite aware of what the phrase means. Sadly, even with my size 13 feet, it's not an issue. :laugh:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I also came here thinking the OP was asking about pants exercises.

I was all excited to suggest jelqing....

Lady issues though--I just wear a smaller sports bra. It's cut really high so that the girls don't fall out. I'm not HUGE or anything, (32D) but I managed to squeeze the chesticles into a 36B and it's not *all that* uncomfortable. That bra's got a lot of stretch to it though.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am a DD and I run every other day. I also do plenty of jumping jacks, and zumba so I wear a regular bra and at least one sports bra sometimes two.
    It can be done just make sure they are properly supported..

Thanks for this post I was wondering the same thing and really wanted some good suggestions on some good supportive sports bras....
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options

LOL I'm quite aware of what the phrase means. Sadly, even with my size 13 feet, it's not an issue. :laugh:

OK, so maybe we were just trying to get a chuckle off of all of these guys bragging about being "big"?

Sadly, the big hands/big feet = big d*ck is SO not true. My ex was quite a tall man with big hands/feet. The end.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I am busty, as well, and I am able to do all of those things. Wear 1 very good, tight fitting sports bra, and then wear a tight fitting workout tank top that has a built in sports bra. I wear both of those...sometimes 2 sports bras plus the tank top...and it helps a lot!!!
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36G and I literally feel your pain. I have found sports bra that I love (I actually wear it all the time now), but I've found that I really love walking best.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    waiting to see if any guys chime in :0

There is absolutely NOTHING we can contribute that isn't inappropriate... which belongs in chit chat forum!
  • vjsmith
    vjsmith Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've tried downloading a few different cardio options for my phone, doing step... even wandered through the list of cardio exercises MFP has listed, just to get ideas. The problem is this: to put it eloquently, I am top heavy. I can't do jumping jacks, jogging - in place or otherwise - or anything... bouncy... without a lot of pain and a very serious possibility of knocking myself out with my own chest :blushing: . I can't be the only one running this risk, so any activity suggestions would be appreciated!

Like many here, I have to echo that a good sports bra is ESSENTIAL. I started off a36J (yes, you read it right). That being said, I lost 35 pounds with Elliptical, Zumba (some bouncing but I modified it) and good old fashioned walking. 3.7 to 4.0 miles per hour for at least an hour.

If you need a good resource past the F or G, try Bravissimo.com. They are in Europe but shipping is inexpensive. They go up to size "L or M".

Good Luck!
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you are in uk try BOUNCE BUSTERS they do sports bras hun xxx
    get hold of this lady via face book she is brill xx https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/bounce.busters.9
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Boxing.

You will sweat loads use muscles and no bouncing!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I second the recommendation for Title Nine bras -- they rate their bras by the level of impact they can take, and let me tell you, some of those suckers will really strap the ladies down. I like the 3 Reasons bra, but they have a great selection. They are expensive, but it is SO worth it -- you don't need a ton of them.
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yup, as everybody else has said, double bra. I wear a standard with sports bra over the top and I manage to jog on the treadmill.

I would give one bit of advice, do the bounce test in the changing room when buying a sports bra, not just a jiggle, a proper jumping bounce test - you can't afford to be shy about these things, I'm sure the fitter will have seen it dozens of times.