Before & After Comparison: Size 16 to 4-6 :)

Options

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!! YOu look fantastic!!! :happy:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice work you look amazing :):smile: :flowerforyou: xx
  • gabriella625
    Options
    congrats! you seem so happy!!
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    What a great way to take charge of your life!!! I have never tried Zumba (I am NOT coordinated) does that matter? Do you think I could still do it? I have over 100 lbs to lose!
  • bev214
    bev214 Posts: 20
    Options
    Fantastic, good for you!!!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You obviously worked really hard, and did a great job! :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great - You must be very proud :smile:
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    You look great!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! At first I didn't realize the before/after was in one picture -- you look amazing! Great job!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great! At first I thought it was a friend standing next to you. Then I took a closer look and realized it was your after pic! Great job!!!

I thought the same thing!! what a great accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of your lifestyle change. You look AWESOME... What a difference in your face alone. I had to take a double take to make sure it was you.. lol.. CONGRATS.. :)
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a great achievement!! You look great. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    252759_10100290676005134_537895752_n.jpg9
    Before last August, I was a between 200-205 lbs. Now, I weigh about 145 & just have 5 lbs left to reach my goal weight! I was obese & a size 16, & now I'm in the middle of the healthy range & wear a size 4-6. I was overweight my ENTIRE LIFE, so words cannot describe how it feels to be healthy, shop for a smaller size, & feel like I'm in the best shape I could possibly be. I used to eat whatever I wanted & WAY too much of it, & did ZERO exercise. Now, I still love to eat, but I keep it within reason & I exercise every single day. ZUMBA has changed my life...it made me fall in love with exercise & stick with it! I KNOW that this time I will NEVER go back to the way I was & it is off for good! If I can do it, ANYONE can! :)

Amazing! I started Zumba for the first time last month and I've lost 2" in my waist so far. I absolutely LOVE it and the motivation it gives to exercise. Congrats to you on your success!

How long did it take you to lose it all then? Just shy of a year?
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You look fantastic!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Way to go! I just started being consistent with food posting and REALLY kicking up the exercise for the past 10 days or so. I can't wait to start hitting my goals too. I took some before photos and did measurements, and look forward to seeing my progress. Hope I can match yours! Congrats.
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your lifestyle change and losing all that weight.
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope MFP was a big help to you because I'm new and very optimistic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!