How many calories would I burn for moshing?!?!?!

2»

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Log it as "Dancing, general"
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Depends on who is playing.

HA agreed 110%....

i was gonna say if it's nickleback or some billboard ***** rock, not much.

lamb of god, shadows fall, meshuggah, between the buried and me, hatebreed, all out war...a LOT. :)

edited to add, that list up there...PERFECT!!!! haha well done!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member

HA agreed 110%....

lamb of god, shadows fall, meshuggah, between the buried and me, hatebreed, all out war...a LOT. :)

Not true...you can burn a ton at some **** show like that lol...if you get dragged to it, just go into the area where they have some sissy **** and start KTFO everyone around haha. Probably burn a lot beating up the sissys in the "pit"
  • tomsaway
    tomsaway Posts: 5

HA agreed 110%....

Not true...you can burn a ton at some **** show like that lol...if you get dragged to it, just go into the area where they have some sissy **** and start KTFO everyone around haha. Probably burn a lot beating up the sissys in the "pit"

^^^^
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    And when they cry, just be like "Shut up sissy, I am trying to keep my heart rate above 160"
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    And when they cry, just be like "Shut up sissy, I am trying to keep my heart rate above 160"

lol
  • BChamp1226
    BChamp1226 Posts: 26
    I was wondering this last night, after getting home from seeing Static X (really good show). Honestly, most of the pits at Trees seem like a mix of football and wrestling. So I went and and looked up 60 minutes of both: football - 943, wrestling - 650 (seems REALLY low). The average is 747ish, so I took the liberty of adding a "Moshing" category.

I'm really enjoying the site so far. It's been helpful.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Wear a HRM, because now I wanna know...

I agree.