(Manchester UK) big fat lazy blubbering whale

Options
Hi fatman here again folks. Since uni I have eaten, drank, and done little, and what I was doing (I love to play badminton) has been curtailed as friends have moved away.

If you are boy or girl from around manchester and you want to get to know me please message.

All I do know is this. After 8 years of crash diets and wastes of time, something just clicked. I have lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks and want to be looking amazing by around christmas. I can tell you more about my life change soon.

My pic is from when I was 19, its what I want to end up looking like again.

Replies

• sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi fatman here again folks. Since uni I have eaten, drank, and done little, and what I was doing (I love to play badminton) has been curtailed as friends have moved away.

If you are boy or girl from around manchester and you want to get to know me please message.

All I do know is this. After 8 years of crash diets and wastes of time, something just clicked. I have lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks and want to be looking amazing by around christmas. I can tell you more about my life change soon.

My pic is from when I was 19, its what I want to end up looking like again.

I'm from Liverpool? :D
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun I am not near you but if you want an extra friend and some support then add me xx
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sheffield. Ahoy!
  • Pentdad
    Pentdad Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone else for fatman to get to know?
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    im not from manchester but im in wakefield feel free to add me mate