Favorite Movie Line(s)

Options
What's yours?
My all time fav:

"Now my father, he was a *complete* idiot. I'm still a half-wit." The Village Idiot in 10th Kingdom

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'll save time on mine & just refer you to this thread, LOL! :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/655274-are-you-suggesting-coconuts-migrate
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "I'm still just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me." Notting Hill
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Alfred Pennyworth: Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up
    ~ Batman Begins
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    "I do what I do and I make a lot of money, and I don't give a $#!t what I do to people because they are all idiots... Especially you" -Orgazmo
  • owl92
    owl92 Posts: 74
    Options
    "i came here to chew gum and kick *kitten* and im all out of bubblegum"
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    "I think our hands just made a baby" -17 Again
  • Giniac
    Giniac Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    "There's a tiger in the bathroom!" The Hangover (do I even need to put the film title? Everyone must know it!)

One of the best films I've ever watched for quotes.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    "get busy living, or get busy dying"
    -- Shawshank Redemption
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Dont put Baby in the corner :tongue:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    "Eagles fly too high. Fly like a pigeon and **** on everybody."
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    "There was a firefight!!!!" - Boondock Saints

or "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." - Finding Nemo
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
  • balogda1
    balogda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    NO! There is no try, only do. "Yoda"
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    "Oh it don't make no kind of sense. Big ol' ox like Grady won't sit next to a colored child. But he eats eggs- shoot right outta chicken's *kitten*!" ---Sipsey, Fried Green Tomatoes.
  • casperuk
    Options
    NO! There is no try, only do. "Yoda"

Do or do not, there is no try.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry" - Doc Holliday
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    "Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket"

If you don't know this quote then go watch The Goonies ASAP. I mean it. DO IT! :)

"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong"

The Sandlot
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    mine is from the opening scene of 'the way of the gun'.
    i can't type it here because i have 2 strikes against me...but i'll see if leaving blanks is ok.

"shut that ______ mouth or i'll come over there and ___start her head!"

line kills me every time.
  • casperuk
    Options
    "Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket"

If you don't know this quote then go watch The Goonies ASAP. I mean it. DO IT! :)

"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong"

The Sandlot

Shame shame, we know your name
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Steve: Because I hate fathers, and I never wanted to be one.

A newt?
    I got better.