17lbs down, about 10" lost and seeing results!

fruitloop2
fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
I took some pictures today because I have gone down a size or 2 in pants so thought I'd see what the photo difference was from when I first started this life change. I'm happy to say that when I look in the mirror now, I see some nice changes starting to happen. I'm getting some nice curves going on and I'm loving it. I've lost about 17lbs so far and about 10" off of my body. I still have another 39 lbs or so to go but I can't wait to take pictures in the future to add to the comparison. It makes such a huge difference when you can actually see your body starting to change. I can't wait for the end result when I start to maintain! :smile:

first2months.jpg

I'm going on holidays next week to the lake and would love to wear 1 of my 2 piece bathing suits but not quite sure I'm there yet to get away with it :indifferent:

Replies

• hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • yfinley
    yfinley Posts: 1
    Your doing wonderful.....stay with it girl and Ooow La La!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Wow, you're shrinking!! Strut your stuff, girl!!
  • fruitloop2
    Thanks, it really does make a difference when you can the progress your making in pictures. I bought a new bathing suit so we'll see if I have the guts to wear it at the beach next week. I still have a long way to go and I'm looking forward to reaching my goal!
  • congraulations
  • HausfrauB
    HausfrauB Posts: 104 Member
    Great job! You should wear the bikini! I nearly cried when I realized I never once wore a bikini while in my 20s. I'm the same weight as you and I bought one last week that I'm wearing on our honeymoon and I refuse to care what other people think--I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it for me.
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    I think you can get away with it. :)
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Hey I see a real big difference! GREAT work! :D:D Keep it up and congratulations!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 995 Member
    Well done you look great :-)
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    GREAT JOB!!! WEAR IT GIRL!!!
  • BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    I'm 125 pounds and I have a huge problem wearing a two piece in public, but then I remind myself over and over again, that there is nothing sexier then a girl having fun! In your pictures you look great, so you probably look better in real life. Get out there girl and have fun!
  • You're doing a great job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Great progress!! There's a very noticeable difference in the pics. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    WTG! We have very similar body types and weights, and it's inspiring to see your progress!
  • fruitloop2
    Thanks again everyone! I'm fairly short, 5' 2.9" so a lot of my weight gravitates towards the middle of my body. I'm loving my new life change, I don't find I'm starving, and I'm actually liking to exercise...although I could be doing a bit more, I've been a bit lazy the last little while and not exercising as much as I should be. :blushing:
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Great results, I see a big difference!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Looking good!! Congratulations!!

19747159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • good job:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!