250 pounds to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• calicat0925
    calicat0925 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've always been a yo-yo-er myself. It's tough to keep on track because I looove food. I just need to learn how to love food but to make better choices and to be more creative with cooking, etc. But you should be proud of your accomplishments. 150 lbs is an incredible amount to lose and it shows you have the dedication, so I think you can do it. Keep up the good work!

Good luck to you!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    You are taking the first steps necessary for a change. Having a treadmill at home will hopefully help you get moving and start to feel better with standing and walking. Keep your head up, you have done this once so know that you can do it this time. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    You are doing great making the decision to follow a healthy lifestyle. I started out weighing 304 lbs. and now weigh 210. Just take it one day at a time. You can do this, really. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • AndiSho
    AndiSho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also looking to loose around 200pounds. I am looking forward to making some great new friends as I move forward with changing my life and I'd love to add you as a friend and hopefully we can see each other through this! :smile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just hit my goal, and I haven't had any problems yet with gaining. I hope to stay in control of my gaining.

You can add me if you would like : )
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    make small changes daily,and check portions,kitcken scales-we all have good bad days and learn as the weeks go by-you can do this ;0)
    feel free to add for support-good luckkkkkkk
  • kLM2889
    kLM2889 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not really new to this site but I do only have 1 friend and I would love to have other people on here for help and encouragement. I've got about 120lbs to lose. Getting there slowly!