Question about activity level.

So I decided to play around with my goals since it has been a long time since I updated them. I have a question about activity levels. I spend most of the day on my butt but I do work out 4-5 times a week for atleast an hour a day. Should I set my activity level at sedentary or lightly active? Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    I do the same, and mine is lightly active.
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Thanks! I set my level at lightly active again. The calories I had when it was set for sedentary were just so low that I had to do a double take.
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    If you are counting your exercise as part of your activity level, you then should NOT be entering them into the exercise diary for additional calories. That would be double counting. Just an FYI.
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    If you are counting your exercise as part of your activity level, you then should NOT be entering them into the exercise diary for additional calories. That would be double counting. Just an FYI.

Crud. Ok back to sedentary. I do different activites/routines on different days and I would rather enter the exercises into MFP to get an idea of the calories burnt. Thanks for your help!