OHIO PEOPLE???? OH----!!!!

Options

Replies

• CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    about an hour north of Dayton, very small town.
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    -IO!! I am an O-State alum twice. Grad and undergrad.

Feel free to add me! I'm looking for a few more supportive friends. I'm in Cleveland, btw!
  • ToFatOrNotToFat
    Options
    Reppin' the 937! (Which is Dayton, for those who don't know.)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm from Lakewood (West-sieeeede of Cleveland)! HMU! We can go out & eat healthy someplace! :-D
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    IO!!

warren (hour south east of cleveland)

I'm moving there.

Currently I live in Bedford.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm in Avon Lake, far west of Cleveland. Love it!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    IO!!!!

Lancaster, here.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ashland, Ky = South Point, Ironton, OH.. I am a river rat! I'm in Lexington, KY now about an hour south of Cinci... good luck with the weight loss...:)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Near polaris...go to OSU, graduating this december!!! :D
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I live in Findlay, Ohio. About 45 minutes south of Toledo

Yeah, I know where it is:) My inlaws live in Clyde!!

Born and raised in Ohi, Clyde as a matter of fact! Now living in Dayton! Add me if you would like! Good luck!
  • kellycdowney
    Options
    I'm originally from the Cincinnati area, but I'm living in Columbus right now (only until I can get back to my beloved Cincinnati). Add me if you like! It would help to be friends who could help me with my Skyline and Graeters addictions!
  • karadactyl1003
    Options
    I live in Pickerington. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    Born and raised in the southwest 'burbs of Cleveland.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just outside of Columbus here!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ashland, Ky = South Point, Ironton, OH.. I am a river rat! I'm in Lexington, KY now about an hour south of Cinci... good luck with the weight loss...:)
    I know where you are... I have an Aunt in Richmond, Ky, and a cousin in south point and an Aunt in Huntington WV... Also I am a traveling nurse, so I am familiar with Lawrence Co.. Not my favorite place to drive...:)
  • mmessinger0718
    mmessinger0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I-O Baby!!!!! Born and raised in Ohio and my family eat sleeps and breathes the Buckeyes! I'm just outside of Dayton. Add me if you would like some Buckeye support!
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know where you are... I have an Aunt in Richmond, Ky, and a cousin in south point and an Aunt in Huntington WV... Also I am a traveling nurse, so I am familiar with Lawrence Co.. Not my favorite place to drive...:)

^This is so cool....not only do you know where Clyde is, but I have family in Huntington as well.....LOL
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options

^This is so cool....not only do you know where Clyde is, but I have family in Huntington as well.....LOL

You never know, maybe we are related too....lol
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options

You never know, maybe we are related too....lol

Yeah, over there on 52 is where the speed traps are at... they are also bad in Chesapeake... People laugh when I tell them I am a Hillbilly! LOL
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    IO