The Great Minds Of MFP(H.R.M)

Options
Hello MFP, as you know some of you guys no I have been sick well I worked out not to long ago and Ive burned 800 calories,Im back on the wagon..I havent gain Ive just been maintaining..But work has picked back up for me financially and tommorrow Im going to go purchased me a HRM and a new weight set Im down to 36lbs to go and I want to tone up and build up my strength...Which is the Best HRM and why? Price ranges from $50-$100 something..I could google but why when I can get some great inputs from my freinds here:laugh: :laugh: ..N e how yall let me know whats' good.:wink:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F11, but I also hear good things about the F6.

Don't know much about other brands, but it had all the features I needed.:flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F11, but I also hear good things about the F6.

Don't know much about other brands, but it had all the features I needed.:flowerforyou:

Ditto, I :heart: my F11.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Love my F6
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks you guys so its between the f6 and the f11:huh:
  • angievill
    angievill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F6! :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    so the vote is even 2 for polar f11 and 2 for polar f6 oh boy :laugh:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    The polar F11 is about $160 and is nice to have a training program that takes the guess work out of how long and how hard. The f6 is just a HRM that is coded and is about $100 new. I have also heard good things about Omron. Some people like the Reebok, but I wasn't that impress with the feel when I played with them.

I have the Polar FT60G1. It has the GPS unit. I have had problems with it since day 1 and I am sending it back. However, in general I like Polar I think I just got a dud.

The other one people really seem to like when I was reading was the Garmin 50.

Good Luck.:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I vote polar f6! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Luke93
    Options
    I would choose the F11 over the F6. With the F11 the chest strap battery can be replaced by you, unlike the F6 chest strap. Also, I found the F11 strap to be more comfortable.
    Another thing, the best prices I have found have been on Ebay.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys:happy: