Excited!

Options
My name is Rex and I am so excited to be here. I started exercising moderately about 3 months ago and decided why do it moderately?

I am making huge changes in my life including going back to college this fall to pursue a new career and I decided while I still have time this summer, why not workout, eat healthy, get in shape and clear my head to get ready for college?

I am 41, married and a mom of a 23 year old son and 17 year old daughter. My husband is a little overweight, mostly out of shape and the same with me. I have about 30 lbs to lose to reach my goal. I started out only walking with my dog, then I added kickboxing (Tae-Bo) after I walked. Now my husband and I have decided to really get serious and try Insanity. We are on day 5... it is the hardest workout I've ever done. I certainly haven't mastered it yet, but I don't stop moving even if I have to stop , catch my breath or get a drink of water.

My husband and I have changed our eating habits as well. Lean meat and vegetables and fruits. I haven't been eating any fast food or processed food for about 6-8 weeks. (I can't remember exactly when I started!)

I haven't noticed any weight loss yet, I do feel better and tighter, but I don't really notice in my clothes yet either. I know it takes time.

Thanks for reading! :)