tired and depressed with myself

Options
i need realy a good suport group...... cause i am fighting with myself and my weigh
i was told we are our biggest bully. wish i can keep mine quiet for a while
so i can start focusing on me!!

hope i not the only one that feels the same

Replies

• Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel you can ad me if you want I would also suggest Jiddu17 she is a really great with support and motivation.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    use your bad attitude about it as your motivator.

i pretty much hate myself, but that's the best motivation i have.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You need to change! Try one walk. Try one reply. Try one day of logging in calories.

You are on this website, so you are ahead of SO many people! Give yourself credit!!!!

There is nothing worse than feeling bad about yourself--(I do all the time).

I wrote a blog one day just disgusted with myself. All of a sudden, I received replies, requests for friends etc. I read the threads, I log my food, I try really hard and it HAS made me feel better!

It's corny, but it has helped!
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel you can ad me if you want I would also suggest Jiddu17 she is a really great with support and motivation.

:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    You got any good fight music? Eye of the Tiger, that sort of thing? Anything that helps you feel strong and take-on-the-world-like is good.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You got any good fight music? Eye of the Tiger, that sort of thing? Anything that helps you feel strong and take-on-the-world-like is good.

Oh, The Sounds - Something To Die For (except Track 4) is....AWESOME as motivating music (to me)
    Second - Eminem's Recovery
    Third - The Sounds - Crossing the Rubicon
    Fourth - Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's corny, but it has helped!

it people that i need to suround myself and when i get down again to kick me in the *kitten*

thanks for you advice
  • earndien
    Options

hell yes, eye of the tiger love it
    thanks for the advice need to put new music so i can focus and
    kick out all the sad tunes!!
    thanks
  • earndien
    Options
    use your bad attitude about it as your motivator.

i pretty much hate myself, but that's the best motivation i have.

never though of it that way