How to lose weight - for busy people

Options
2»

Replies

• rose_ruby
    rose_ruby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want chip in and say I think turning up to work in the morning in gym gear is professional and gives a great impression!. It's very common to see gym bunnies in London commuting to work.

Are you able to workout at lunchtimes?
  • mechyzulu
    mechyzulu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got a hour Lunch so I get to use 30mins at the gym , shower suit up and back to work. I work around the country and realise that gyms are either expensive in the UK or far and few between. At my work there are a core lunch gymmers. I also find it helps set me up for the after noon.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I don't really get a lunch 'hour' or whatever, I just get a break whenever I don't have work to do, and I continue to work from home/on my commute. So I go to the gym Wednesdays and Thursdays and do a 30min workout. Then I'm back into the changing room to check my blackberry.

Oh gosh, no, turning up to work in gym attire isn't professional at least not for me - if clients think we are more concerned with working out than making them money then we wouldn't get any work!

I only get an hour or two to 'sit around' at home before I go to bed at half past 9 so I'm not exactly watching hours of TV..I'm lucky if I catch an advert break :D ! As I am showering, getting my things ready for tomorrow, working on and off, making dinner and lunch for the next day, and occasionally looking after my family..........

I am very thankful for the non-sarcastic advice that I have been given. Oh I lost a pound since yesterday, which I'm very happy with. One more til I've lost a stone - I don't think that's too bad for 7 weeks - at least I'll be able to keep it off..
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    LOL
    nice
    Something for us lazy time wasters to use
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi, from another busy person!

I'm lucky enough to have showers at work so I can cycle now, but in my old job I couldn't and I was doing uni as well in the evenings. I got a Wii Fit which meant I could exercise at home while dinner was on or something like that or I could step whilst watching TV.

Now, I have a gym membership near work so I go straight from work rather than going home first and having the chance to slump. I try different classes so I don't get bored.