Do any of you take a weight loss supplement?

Options
Im just getting back on track,and ready to get healthy again...Im eating good...exercising regularly...My question to all you who have lost a good amount of weight..Do you do it all naturally?Or have you taken "weight loss supplements"?Ive had troubles in the past with them hurting my stomach,etc....

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    No supplements for me. But shocking my body by eating healthy and exercising was supplement enough :wink:
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I take a multi-vitamin everyday and I use GNC lean 25 shakes, usually just for breakfast. The shakes are 200 calories, 25 grams of protein, 17 carbs/8 fiber and 3 grams of fat. The only other "supplements" I use are vitamins or minerals if my body is needing them, like recently I have had to take some potassium and magnesium supplements because of leg cramping during workouts.
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    I currently use a supplement. I had read that clinical trials had shown that green tea helps you burn fat, and that Dr. Oz recommended African Mango extract for the same reason. I've been taking a supplement recently that has these two ingredients in it.

However, I don't expect any kind of miracle from any supplement. I have stuck to my diet and exercise program religiously and only want the supplement to help boost my metabolism while I lose.

Because of this, there's no way to know whether it's truly helping or not, but it's not the kind of pill that could hurt me and it wasn't expensive, so I figured: what's to lose by trying?

The other supplements I take are my Vitamin Code and a Vitamin D supplement. I also take Glutamine and Creatine supplements after weight training to help repair the muscle faster.