Anyone from Colorado...Parker...Elizabeth areas

Options
Hi there...getting started on using MFP and wanted to see if there is anyone on this from the Parker, Elizabeth, Kiowa areas. Would love to hear from you and find out how MFP has helped you.

Also, just looking for anyone in general for support. Will be turning 40 in 6mos and have a goal of losing 60lbs in 6 mos. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am in south east Aurora, near Southlands. Good luck with your next six months. Friend me if you think I am close enough. Off to a brunch. :(
  • lmbow
    lmbow Posts: 1
    Options
    My sister lives in Parker! I know she wants to lose weight...I will text her and ask her to join myfitness pal. I just rejoined and this time want to take weight loss seriously!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Littleton...and I miss CO...does that count? MFP is wonderful and all the friends I have made make all the difference. I couldn't have done it without them. I am down almost 70lbs and feel great.

@sunnyside..I love it, that was my profile pic last week! :)
  • rjcogirl13
    rjcogirl13 Posts: 23
    Options
    I live in Parker, CO. I am a member at the Lifetime Fitness Center on Parker Rd. If anyone is a member there, I would love to workout with them!