I get really confused by...

Options
people whose profile pictures are of the opposite sex...

I will think it's a guy posting because there is a guy in the profile pic...

And something in their post will make me think, "Hmmmm..." so I take a peek at the profile to find out that it's actually a female...

Just sayin'

Hope you all have a GREAT day today!!! Feel free to add to what confuses you...

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I get really confused by staying on my program, eating right and exercising for more than an hour each day and my scale keeps going in the wrong direction :noway:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I get really confused by staying on my program, eating right and exercising for more than an hour each day and my scale keeps going in the wrong direction :noway:

That is confusing! Sometimes I say that my scale is just demon possessed!

Just hang in there! Measure. Go by your clothes. Keep up your program. Go by how you feel. The scale is a dirty liar sometimes. :)
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If you don't have that much weight to lose, it is possible for you to gain weight when you are exercising a lot because you are building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Your clothes are a more realistic gauge - are your clothes feeling looser? Muscle is denser than fat, so when you gain weight due to muscle mass, your body is actually smaller because it is more compact.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I get confused by homophobic people. Why are you afraid of queer people? Why do you hate us so much? I'm curious as to how their minds work, especially if they're not religious (since the majority of arguments against the queer community I've heard are rooted in religious reasons).