50lbs down, 112 to go! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• MrsSpindler
    Options
    Wow!! Just wow! Really an inspiration! Thanks!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful lady! Congrats on your weight loss - remarkable!
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Amazing job! I can totally see the difference, especially in your face!
  • garciaooo
    garciaooo Posts: 1
    Options
    Good work you look great, I just started my journey, down 14 in 1 month.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You're doing AMAZING. I was right there with ya. lost 127 pounds so far. Keep up the awesome work, you can do it.
  • Diane1G
    Diane1G Posts: 1
    Options
    well done, your an inspiration :)
  • Absam2
    Absam2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    great progress, excellent support. Keep going
  • sweetbaker77
    Options
    Fantastic! Although you can see dramatic changes in your body, the biggest change is the fire in your eyes! Keep on fighting the fight!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You're doing AMAZING. I was right there with ya. lost 127 pounds so far. Keep up the awesome work, you can do it.

Took a look at your profile pics. Kudos to you on such a huge accomplishment. You look like a totally different person.
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    You go girl!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    WOOO! Go you!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for all the comments. I'm glad I could be an encouragement to you all. Next stop, ONEderland! :drinker: :happy:
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options

Took a look at your profile pics. Kudos to you on such a huge accomplishment. You look like a totally different person.

Thank you so much. You can definitely see the light in your eyes and the motivation. Always a good thing.
  • jcstanton
    Options

Thank you so much. You can definitely see the light in your eyes and the motivation. Always a good thing.

You're welcome. Yes, motivation is wonderful. I had lost my mojo for a while there, and it was a struggle to get it back. I've been pushing really hard in my workouts the last few weeks, and I'm going to start weeding out alot of the bad habits that have creeped back in (eating habits). I'm hoping that will boost my progress even more moving forward.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options

You're welcome. Yes, motivation is wonderful. I had lost my mojo for a while there, and it was a struggle to get it back. I've been pushing really hard in my workouts the last few weeks, and I'm going to start weeding out alot of the bad habits that have creeped back in (eating habits). I'm hoping that will boost my progress even more moving forward.

Awesome. It helps so much when you do know your bad habits that you need to cut out of your new lifestyle.
  • kay48040
    kay48040 Posts: 21
    Options
    You were about the same build as me when I started out - congratulations on your success - I find you to be inspiring (along with others too) - keep up the great work!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going! we will all be here to cheer you on!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    50 lbs down looks great on you!! Keep up the hard work!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Awesome. keep up the good work!!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Looking good *whistles*

Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!