Yeah, Me!!-10 pounds and counting

Options
bapaige
bapaige Posts: 18 Member
I began my new weight loss journey on September 1st. I am happy to say that at weigh in this morning, I have lost 10 pounds. Yeah, Me!! I have tried many times to lose weight, but I am very focused and dedicated this time. I just need a push now and then. I have a horrible time losing weight, but I am so happy right now, I can't stand it!

Replies

• Shelley130
    Options
    Wow 10 pounds in 10 days!! You're doing awesome, keep it up :happy:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Shelley--

I am sure you have heard this before, but you look ALOT like Drew Barrymore. (that is a compliment by the way--I love Drew Barrymore)

bbutcher --CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: That is awesome!! You are doing so great and you sound like you are very committed to making it a lifestyle change instead of a diet. :flowerforyou:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Fantastic !!!!!

If you need a push or you're getting all messed up in your head about it send me a message and I will help get you back on track... Great work so far.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!

In in NC too!!!!
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS:drinker:

262690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • amicklin
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Doesn;t it feel great to see you work and devotion pay off!! :bigsmile: Feel free to message me if you need a little push, I completley understand that, need one myself every now and then!

:drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!