NSV - Chinese Buffet

Options
Ok... so as most people do, you over eat at a buffet, that's what they are there for! Right? And Chinese Buffet's are the worst... lots of nummy fried foods.
Well, I had been to this buffet numerous times, and it was my Dad's (really) late Father's Day lunch, and he wanted to go there, so we went. I planned ahead though. looked up numerous things that I knew they had, and went in with all the good intentions in the world. Well thankfully the gods were shining down on me, as they changed the sauce on my favorite vegetable lo mein noodles (I had one bite, tasted horrible, Dad even agreed), and instead of teriaki chicken skewers, they were BBQ'd, and I don't like BBQ sauce. So I had a big salad with french dressing on the side, and I dipped the edge of the lettuce/spinich in the dressing instead of dousing my salad in dressing. I also had one little spoonful of broccoli chicken and for dessert, I had fresh strawberries and pineapple.
I actually left a buffet with room left in my stomach and not waddling out like a over sized penquin!
Score one for Team Lynsie! And thanks to all of MFP for being there to support everyone else, it's much more helpful than trying to do this on your own.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!