Self Defense with Trainer (pic heavy)

Options
I just wanted to show people what I have been doing the past two weeks. when I moved a month ago I met a boy. just my type mind you, strong, dorky as hell, sexy glasses blah blah blah. not the point, lol. hes a 5th degree black belt in shoulin longfist as well and a menagerie of other styles. so after a few weeks of seeing each other everyday he asked if I wanted to learn self defense. it has been going very well. here are some fun photos of whats been going on-

1.jpg?t=1341427094
7.jpg?t=1341427702
8.jpg?t=1341427007
10.jpg?t=1341426987
5.jpg?t=1341427050
here he was shouting "YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME YOUR B*TCH!" lol

so basically ive had so much fun with him. keeping a professional relationship with him has been difficult though. we cant be together because hes leaving by summers end. its hard, but I appriciate what hes giving me. im glad to have met him and now I can KICK *kitten*. lol
12.jpg?t=1341426961

Replies

• madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    is it a bad time? I wanna talk about it lol
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    "just my type mind you, strong, dorky as hell, sexy glasses blah blah blah."

lol ^ same here except its missing the southern drawl in that sentence haha self defense classes are deff something I want to pick up on after I reach my first major goal looks like a fun way to learn something new.
  • madelonism
    Options
    it is so fun. even though im not that strong, you dont need to be to slam a grown man on the ground apparently lol.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Think most people are off doing stuff for the 4th!!! :) I just came to print a Grilled pineapple recipe for dinner. Check it out at http://whatscookingamerica.net/Fruit/GrilledPineapple.htm

Great Pics! It does look like you are having Fun and learning!~
  • madelonism
    Options
    Think most people are off doing stuff for the 4th!!! :) I just came to print a Grilled pineapple recipe for dinner. Check it out at http://whatscookingamerica.net/Fruit/GrilledPineapple.htm

Great Pics! It does look like you are having Fun and learning!~

oh right lol. well i log in EVERY DAY. I actually had grilled pineapple on my moms birthday yesterday! it was wonderful :D
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    true while everyone is enjoying the 4 th I am stuck at home studying for an exam -.- and plus its raining here so not much to do. lol i'm pretty short 5'0 so trying to slam someone twice my size to the ground might require a bit of strength
  • madelonism
    Options
    true while everyone is enjoying the 4 th I am stuck at home studying for an exam -.- and plus its raining here so not much to do. lol i'm pretty short 5'0 so trying to slam someone twice my size to the ground might require a bit of strength

no maam. lol. its physics. once you throw them off balance they will go down with a light tap and hip bump. lol