I love how much fitter I've gotten in 2 months :)

Options
x0emz0x
x0emz0x Posts: 38 Member
I started Forces Fit at the beginning of May. Before then, I could hardly run half way around the block without feeling dizzy and majorly out of breath. But today has shown me how much fitter I've gotten in 2 months.

Forces Fit is basically an outdoor fitness class run by ex/current military..I currently go twice a week and I love it. It usually involves running and some static exercises (squats, press ups etc). You also tend to pay active games such as Stuck in the Mud, which I actually loved today. I havent played that since middle school, 10 years ago! Haha.

Today we basically did some running while also incorporating some squats, press ups, burpees and sit ups. We then did a bit more running and then played Stuck in the Mud. We then had to sit in a circle, and had to do sit ups while passing round a medicine ball. The person with the medicine ball had to shout out a name of a chocolate bar. If that chocolate bar had already been said or you couldnt think of one, you had to run a lap. We then did this again, but with names of alcoholic drinks. After that, we then had to run half way across the park back to the starting point where we would then stretch off. One person had the medicine ball, and had to do 3 squats with it in their hands. That person then had to catch up with the runners and give someone else the medicine ball, who would then do 3 squats, catch up and pass the ball to someone else etc

Overall, although my face is mega red and blotchy, I'm proud to say that if I hadnt started Forces Fit, I wouldnt be able to do this much exercise - especially the running, but I've actually started to really enjoy running now! So much that I'm aiming to go to the running club (again, run by Forces Fit) tomorrow evening.

Hopefully the weight will soon start dropping off now that I can definately feel myself getting fitter :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!