LIPTON DIET GREEN TEA

Options
Is it good to drink 2-20 oz daily? I heard it's effective for weight loss? Suggestions/and or expierence. HELP!

Replies

• Demetria
    Options
    Drinking fresh brewed green tea hot or iced is full of flavenoids, catechins & antioxidants, is helpful in losing weight. Bottled tea is not as effective. artificial sweeteners are not all that good for you, use natural sweeteners like Truvia, from the stevia plant, has no calories or real molasses, honey, but no refined table sugar.

hth,
    Demetria
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    it has antioxidants but mostly drinking water helps you feel full so you eat less. so if it doesn't contain a ton of caffeine or sugar it would help you feel full i'm sure.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure. I thinks it's artifical sweetners they use, but I heard great reviews about it that's y it got me curious.
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Just drink regular green tea and make sure to have a lot of water too.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I think it may contain phenylalanine (which makes up half of aspartame and is part of the small warning label on diet coke and I think same little warning is on the diet tea?). So, if you consider diet coke bad I would say Lipton Diet Green Tea is also bad. There are people who say these artificial sweetners will actually make you gain weight. Who knows...
  • pavang82
    Options
    So i guess natural green tea is the way to do it then?
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    So i guess natural green tea is the way to do it then?
    Yup, and it's a lot cheaper. I would try to get the organic kind to. Tea's so cheap anyways and most tea bags can be used more than once.
  • pavang82
    Options
    Yup, and it's a lot cheaper. I would try to get the organic kind to. Tea's so cheap anyways and most tea bags can be used more than once.
    Yea. Just talk to one of my friend, and she said any tea will work as long as its natural.