New friends wanted

Options
Hi my name is Julian and i'ts the second time i've tried using Myfitnesspal and must say i'm enjoying it more this time.

However, I could do with some new friends to just help motivate me and share my successes too. If you're interested just drop by and say hi. I'm currently 84.6kg and need to shed 10 kg's, but I don't exercise due to the amount of hours I work. I'm also sadly sitting down a lot in meetings or on the train commuting three hours each way :-(

So it's going to be a struggle as my BMR is estimated at 1,685 calories, which means I can only consume 1200 calories a day to lose weight without exercise. Thats so scary :-)

Anyhow, i'm determined to do it and need as many tips as possible. Some i've being given are as follows:

1. Drink more water especially ice cold as the body as to work harder to warm it up;

2. Home soup is better than process;

3. Porridge in the morning is better for me as it's a slow release;

4. I drink green tea to try and speed up my metabolism:

5. I'm going to try Acci Berries as a supplement;

If anyone else has tips that works please let me know.

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Julian nice to meet you, I am Nadia I can relate to sitting down alot during the day I work in an office setting as well. I drink lots of water and have healthy snacks. I try to make the time to work out at least 3 or 4 times a week. Motivation is always needed to get you going. I also drink Acai berry which I think has helped me also your suggestions are pretty well :) Keep it up buddy :) If you need another buddy feel free to add me :)