Aside from exercising, what are your obsessions?

Options
12346»

Replies

• AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    For me, animals. I do a lot of rescue work and I'm working on starting a small petting zoo. We currently have chickens, dogs, and rabbits.

Also, Harveys Seatbelt Bags. I never paid more than $15 for a purse until I got my first Harveys last year and now I have 17 and counting. I'm completely addicted to them.

So, what are your obsessions?
    My daughter is a senior in high school and wants to go into special education and have a petting zoo as a type of therapy. We currently have 2 pot bellied pigs, 9 chickens and 3 dogs lol....

I've wanted a pig as a pet as long as I can remember. They as so amazing <3
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Taking pics, scrapbooking, eating ice cream, having a loud mouth and exercising.
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I have had pigs in the past, but none currently. I'm adding a fence and furry farm animals in the spring. I want to start with an alpaca, mini horses, peacocks, and a couple of sheep. At some point I want a capybara and a few other exotics.
  • astorminside
    astorminside Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    caaaaaaatssssss <3
    and dancing.
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    animals... I have 4 cats and 2 rescued Great Dane's...
    Dog Training, both of my Dane's have obedience titles on them.
    Fabric... I have a closet full of fabric (I do have a home business where I make dog collars and handbags, but it's still an excessive amount of fabric)
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Food...Whether I eat it or not, I love to cook.
    Wine....I limit myself to a glass a day, and journal it. I love learning about it and going to festivals during the summer.
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Downloading music and movies.
    Reading
    Crossword puzzles
    Board games - Rummikub and Monopoly. lol
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    Mine is Photography and expecially instant photography ie polaroid fuji film instax and the like.

also our kitten mack because he is adorable i love animals.

reading when i get the chance trying to get back into it and the internet haha
  • barbielovesgym
    Options
    Shopping and Music
  • saranghae123
    Options
    Shopping, tumblr...
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Various fictional men.
  • Madmoosebaits
    Options
    I have had pigs in the past, but none currently. I'm adding a fence and furry farm animals in the spring. I want to start with an alpaca, mini horses, peacocks, and a couple of sheep. At some point I want a capybara and a few other exotics.
    The pot bellied pigs rule. The older one (they're both rescues) is Mia Hamm (we're a soccer family) and the little one is Nemo (she has a little flipper hoof).