1/4 cup olive oil
1 habenero or jalapeño or a few little red chili’s
2 tbls miso (any color)
2 tbls apple cider vinegar
1-2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup water

1 bunch of kale

Instructions:

1. Soak cashews over night in water. Rinse and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F.
3. Rinse and dry the kale, then remove the stems and tough center ribs, rip into chip size pieces (not too big though or they won’t get crispy)
4. Blend sauce ingredients until creamy in a: blender, vitamix, or food processor. The consistency should be in between thick and runny. Add more yeast to thicken, or water to thin out.
5. Put kale in a big *kitten* bowl, spoon on a few heaping spoonfuls of sauce and toss to coat. I use my hands. You don’t want too much sauce on the kale or it won’t get crispy. You can leave a few globs here and there.
6. Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet. (I use two cookie sheets). Place the kale pieces with more sauce on the edges of the cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 30mins or until crispy (mine usually cook for 32 mins). Rotate the baking sheets at 15 mins.

(you can make tons of variations to this recipe too, depending on what you have in the house. You can throw in a packet of ranch spice, or red pepper flakes, chipotle, chili powder, or any spices you want. You can use some lime juice instead of all lemon juice. You can use regular vinegar, or soy sauce instead of miso. You can use chili oil instead of olive oil, or do half and half. So basically you can toss in anything with the cashews and yeast and it will be bomb.)