13»

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    1. I'm quite creative.
    2. I think I like my eyes. *flutters eyelashes*

This sort of made my self-esteem higher! ^w^ Thanks! :D

Your welcome and your self-esteem should be as high as you can get!!
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have noticed around the forum that quite a few of us tend to put ourselves down with regards to how we look etc. So therefore I challenge you all to say one POSITIVE thing about their personality and one POSITIVE thing about their body and give a reason.

As I have started this here it goes.

1. Body - I love my eyes as they are big beautiful and hold a depth of secrets
    2. Personality - I love my sense of humor

Now your turn!! Don't be shy!:happy:
    I love this thread.!
    I love my long tree trunk like legs, I can barely fit into regular jeans, but I fill them out completely.
    2. Personality, I'm personable and well spoken. That and I can make friends as fast as i lose'em!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    1. I have a great sense of humor.
    2. I love my eyes
    3. I love to help "all living creatures"

:flowerforyou:
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    hmm Lets see..

1. I like my eyes and feet (been told they are awesome)
    2. I'm a good listener and I would do anything for anyone of my friends.
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    I like this. :)

1. I love my legs. Although they're bruised up from sports and hiking, I love them. They're super strong.
    2. I like to think I'm smart. I love math and I'm good with numbers. :)
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options

Personality - (other than everything) - I'm extremely trusting and refuse to believe that anyone is inherently mean (which can also be my worst quality)

I'm entirely opposite and wish that I could trade some of my attitude towards people for yours we would both probably benefit.
    A good friend of mine is the same way (to trusting), and IMO it's not a good thing. Especially for single women (which she is)

Yeah...It definitely sounds like I could learn a thing or 2 from you. Sadly, just because I'm extremely well intentioned doesn't mean everyone else is! And trust me, as a single woman, you're probably right about your friend...it really does set you up for being hurt. But conveniently if you're a bit cynical and don't believe everything, it makes you a b**ch....or at least that's what I was told the other night....ahhahhaha
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I like the fact I look a lot younger than my age. Used to drive me crazy when I was in my 20's, now I love it. Being a non smoking redhead with no kids helps.

And I like that I look sweet & innocent, but in fact I've got the dirtiest sense of humor, and I get away with it every time!:wink::laugh: