crazy inches lost!!!

Options
hey mfp-
not new to the site but new to posts.. just curious if you guys have experienced this..
since march (with the hit and miss workouts, minor knee injury and vacation) i've lost 17 pounds and 14.5 inches!! that is, the inches are almost neck-n-neck to weight lost!:smokin:
i do the elliptical for 30 minutes approx 4-6 times/week and strength train on those days as well..
was just wondering if you guys have seen these results as well.. love the inches i'm losing, but this dumb ol weight can't melt off fast enough!
patience, i know :ohwell:

Replies

• jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great that you've lost so many inches. I'm sure you wish you say that you've lost 40 pounds or something, but think how great you are doing. The weight will come off too. Sometimes our bodies just don't go about things in the order we wish they would. Congrats on how far you've come!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    RIGHT!!
    thanks, and ur right.. i guess i need to keep my eye on the prize and keep on reading the forums on here- you guys remind me that any progress, no matter what it is, is HUGE!! :laugh:
  • sj04ga
    Options
    I work as a Personal Trainer and see lots of people drop crazy inches before lots of poundage. Basically this happens because the more muscle you create, (getting tighter and dropping inches), the more fat you burn on a regular basis (poundage!).
    To speed stuff up, try switching up your workouts a little more! :smile:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    How many pant sizes did you go down