Calling all shorties!

Options
vallemic
vallemic Posts: 278 Member
I'm 5 feet 0. My SW (Sept. 2011) was 161.3 lbs (gulp)! My CW is 118.9 lbs (yay)! My GW is 110-115 (getting there)!

I have been on MFP for several months now and have only befriended people I know personally. Now I'm ready to make some virtual friends! Any other shorties out there???

Replies

• coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 4"11 3/4. Starting weight was 130, cw is 127 and I was down to 120, but fell off the wagon. I am hoping to be 115 by November when I take my family to Florida. Nice to meet you, add me if you'd like.
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! :drinker:

5'1
    SW 120
    CW 114
    GW 100 - 110 range

Just started Couch to 5k last week and making great progress. :smile:
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' my SW was 122 my CW is 114 and my GW is 105ish
  • GracieLion
    Options
    Yay for the short girls! Just started today and I'm looking forward to fitting into my sexy, vintage dresses again! I'm 5'1", SW 140, hoping to be at my GW 115-120 by my birthday in December. You know there are some great short girl role models out there, my fave is Lady Gaga who is only 5'1".
  • sweetnessandlighter
    sweetnessandlighter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (almost!) and I started at 150. Now I'm about 133. I want to be where you are, under 120-- awesome! :)
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2! Started at 168, now I am at 147, and would like to get to 125-130. Feel free to add me!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1". SW & CW: 173 (yikes!) GW: 115.

Part of my game plan is to get with other folks like me who are placing fitness as a priority. Hey better late than never! I've got a lot to lose but all things are possible if you believe! I'm finally realizing that it's possible!
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" my heaviest wieght was around 210lbs:embarassed: , currently 135 as of today:smile: my current goal is to get down to 127lbs and go from there. Feel free to add me:wink:
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    5'1 1/2" (i need my extra half an inch lol) cw 125, gw to get back down to 110ish. Was down to 105 from 155 after my first baby now I'm trying to lose baby weight from baby 2.

Oh and starting weight this time was about 140. So down 15 hoping to loose another 15...
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" my heaviest wieght was around 210lbs:embarassed: , currently 135 as of today:smile: my current goal is to get down to 127lbs and go from there. Feel free to add me:wink:

Yaay! I've got a friend! Thanks so much! My first mission was to find people who have done it. Mission accomplished! It's good to know that someone's done it, because if you can, I can too. Thanks!
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    IM 4'11
    SW: 169
    CW: 155
    UGW: 105
  • Momofoneboy
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this! I am 5'3 and weigh 156 and my goal is 140!!
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My goal is 100-105
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm a shortie too !
    5ft 1.5 ... and that .5 is very very important !!

SW 142
    CW 138.5
    GW 115/120 (I'll review my goal when I eventually get to 120 as I tend to get sticky out hip bones which isn't a good look !)

Feel free to add me though my progress is very slow :-(
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet as well. Glad to meet a fellow shortiee. I was just thinking the other day how it would be easier to get away weighing more if I was taller. Anyways, nice to meet you! I'm new to this site too and would love to make new virtual friends so that we can encourage eachother. :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    4 "11
    HW 189
    CW 152
    GW 132 to start with :smile:
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi,
    i am new here and dont "know" any one else on here so virtual friends is really needed to keep me going

i only started this week at 5'1 165lb with simular goals to you, although i have a mini goal of 130lb
    as we have/had such close stats you quite the inspiration with how well you have done!

feel free to add me :D that goes for any others too :)
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!!
    I'm 5'2"..... & 1/2"!!! SW 175 CW 175 GW 135
    After going from a very active job to a relatively inactive job a couple years ago-and then quitting smoking in October-my weight has ballooned! Holy Crap! I'm pretty active outside of work-but need to kick it up a bit! I am attempting to learn to jog/run.
    I'm looking for a variety of friends.... some who will crack the whip & tell me to get off my fat *kitten* and off the computer & get outside to run & to stop making excuses.... some who will whine with me about how hard it is to stay away from that order of nachos after that 3rd beer.... some who will make me say 'I want to be like her/him!' If you fit any of these descriptions-or even if you don't..... please feel free to add me! :happy:
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 5'1" with a goal weight of 130.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hey - I too am 5 foot tall. I started at 187 (bigger gulp!) and am currently at 180 lbs (still gulping). My *first* goal is 150 lbs - I will reevaluate the situation at that time and set a new goal. I think I will be happy with myself at about 130 lbs or so - even though that is still "overweight" for my (our) height.

Add me if you want to!!