What item of clothing are you looking forward to buying?

Options

Replies

• dostdiana
    dostdiana Posts: 8
    Options
    A bathing suit.....although I have many I am looking forward to bathing suit shopping and not hating myself and being suicidal (not really) when I finally leave the store!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Not my final goal but a first goal is to just be able to buy clothes from a regular store and to not have to order online from Lane Bryant. :( I"m getting close though!!!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    an awesome pair of jeans and some cute tops!!

This^^^
  • KJCJAJB
    KJCJAJB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just a pretty bra with wires that don't hurt. Can't wear them right now... ouch!
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    A custom-tailored tux with a shawl collar that has blue trim which matches my eyes.
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    A Matching sports bra and short set... yup that's the goal! lol to be able to walk in a gym and be mistaken for a personal trainer lo l:blushing:
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I really want to go as "Black Widow" at the next Phoenix Comicon !

I already have red hair tho mine is lighter but that can be changed:)
    BlackWidowIronmanScarlettJ.jpg
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    image1xl.jpg

Something like this...to a club. I don't even like going to clubs, but I plan on going to one in something like this just because I can. :D
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a suit. Can you believe I do not own a suit.
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Clothing from anywhere but the fat women's store.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs anything NOT from the plus size section that looks frumpy and old lady-ish!!
  • mustangbass
    mustangbass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Some retro tight jeans!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What item of clothing am I looking forward to buying and looking HOT in? Short shorts. Definitely. Ultimately, naked... lol, but... Short shorts would be a victory for me. I have always felt chunky wearing shorts, due to my pear/hourglass shape... Thus, thunder thighs :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a sports bra and short running shorts on my runs. I'm only 5 lbs away from my most recent goal weight, but it's more "toning up" that I'm working on. Hopefully, my stomach will continue to tighten up from losing so much weight.
  • magicstephanie
    Options
    Something stylish. I can rarely wear the same styles as my friends because I have to worry about what's flattering.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    image1xl.jpg

Something like this...to a club. I don't even like going to clubs, but I plan on going to one in something like this just because I can. :D

Love that dress. I'd like to have it in forest green, though, then I'd dye my hair dark red with a six week dye, put it up in some version of a french twist, and...hm. Guess there's not many places except a club to go in a dress like that.
  • 110lbs50kgs
    Options
    Lingerie all the way. Why would I want to completely cover up the body I worked so hard for?
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Cosplay clothing!! I just bought my Prussia cosplay costume, and how I hope I'll fit in it!! I want to be thinner so I'll look good and have enough confidence to act like that character!! :) I love cosplaying so much!! I just tried on my Ouran High School Host Club costume from two years ago, and I expected I wouldn't fit too well, but I didn't know I grew that much. My stomach got bigger of course, but my boobs grew huge. O_O

Also, I know some of you might think this is weird since I'm a girl, but I really want to wear a suit and look good in it!! I want to have a flat chest and most of all have a flat stomach so I'll look really good! :D

This is my Prussia cosplay costume, by the way! :)

http://www.cosplayhouse.com/Hetalia-Axis-Powers-Prussia-Gilbert-Beilschmidt-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01.html
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Lululemon run skirt! And lulu Boogie Shorts and a Power Y bra to run in.
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    Options
    I am with all of the bikini people. Planning a trip for Mexico and hope for once not to be covered from head to toe hiding my body. It is not until next Spring, so I think I have time to meet my goal!
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    Options
    A custom-tailored tux with a shawl collar that has blue trim which matches my eyes.

Hauwt!!!