Lost 3 Kilos!

Options
Hey all...so im back from my european holiday...i couldnt use MFP during the holiday but i still guess the calories i eat everyday and some days i walked so much that i could burn enough calories off...I thought i would maintain on same weight or gain a pound or 2 because of not using the website but instead I LOST 3 kilos!! Yep MFP helps you to count calories but you can lose weight by eating wisely and 5 or 6 times everyday and limit the daily sugar intake like eatin only one fruit daily or drinking a small amount of fruit juices...IM SO HAPPY TO PROVE THAT MFP does help me to guess and be careful wit my food intake but im even more glad to say taht you can enjoy life without counting the exact calories and stay active as much as possible and LOSe weight!!!

Replies

• Stunner
    Options
    WIthout using MFP....
  • kaydtc
    Options
    Hey well done, thats really good, I always worry that I will gain weight during hols! I think the difference with using MFP is that you get into the habit of making more healthy choices, I was actually quite shocked by the calorie/fat content of some things when I first started inputting them and after a few weeks you automatically make better choices and think of the calories you are burning by being more active. :bigsmile:
  • klybarger
    Options
    Looks like you've incorporated good eating habits even without MFP. That's really a great thing - congrats
  • artichoke
    Options
    great job! i'm glad to hear it....especially since i was just searching for encouragement to not undo all of my own hard work over a mini-holiday this weekend.

thanks!