its the little things

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 20 in Success Stories
The little weightlosses that make me SO proud of myself. 15 lbs down 85 to go. Anyways. I bought a cardigan from the Gap back in May an XL and it didn't fit... IT FITS NOW>>YAY!!!..And my 18s are getting lose...I am so stoked for new skinny clothes....:laugh: :wink: :heart:

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    congrats!!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you! You're on your way to those skinny clothes. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • u can so do it! my hubandhas lost 100 pounds in less than a yr just stay motivated an keep rewardng yourself i s a grea incentive !!:flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    yayyy that's such a great feeling!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    You will love those skinny clothes! I am to the point now where I need to buy new items every week or two to replace all the stuff that is simply too big to wear. It is getting expensive but it is exciting EVERY TIME. I love shopping these days. Too bad I don't have the money for it. Oh well.
  • You will love those skinny clothes! I am to the point now where I need to buy new items every week or two to replace all the stuff that is simply too big to wear. It is getting expensive but it is exciting EVERY TIME. I love shopping these days. Too bad I don't have the money for it. Oh well.

Teehehe... I got a JCP flyer in the mail today with these kick *kitten* skinny jeans that I think I can pull off in a size 16. I may have to spend the 25 bucks on them :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!