Looking for a competition/challenge to help motivate myself

Happy 4th of July!

A quick background story; In my teen years I always floated around 130-145lbs. I'm 5'7 so that seemed like a good weight. I never watched what I ate or did any sort of exercise but I stayed within that range. I'm almost 22 and these last few years my weight has slowly risen. A year ago when i started dating my boyfriend I was at 160lbs. In april, 4 months after starting my new desk job I had gone up to 180. In April my work did a 7 week weight loss competition based on weight loss percentage. It was the perfect thing to keep myself motivated. I ended winning the weight loss competition, losing 10% weight loss (18 pounds) and weighed in at 160. For the next two or three weeks I stayed motivated and made it down to 155lbs. However I slowly lost motivation, a candy bar here, fast food for dinner there, etc. I've gotten back up to 159 and I while I keep trying to motivate myself to get back on track I haven't been successful.

I'd love to join a competition, challenge, support group, etc. that has weekly weigh-ins or gives me a place to post my weight loss/gain for the week and keep myself accountable. I've always been more motivated when I know that others are going to see my progress. It's that little voice in my head that tells me not to eat the pint of ice cream.