First 10 pounds...

Options
FINALLY!!!! It took almost 2 months, but I finally lost my first 10 pounds... Weight just wants to come off slowely I guess... I've been eating right, exercising, everything that I should be doing... My weight is just being stubborn lol.... My "tight" pants still don't fit... and my "tight" shirts don't fit either, so I don't think I've lost many inches as well... I'm excited that I lost 10 pounds, but am confused why I haven't seen results, even if they are little results...

Just a neutral topic I guess lol.... Not overly thrilled, yet not to the point of pulling my hair out either lol...
:wink:

Replies

• Beth082485
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! It took almost 2 months, but I finally lost my first 10 pounds... Weight just wants to come off slowely I guess... I've been eating right, exercising, everything that I should be doing... My weight is just being stubborn lol.... My "tight" pants still don't fit... and my "tight" shirts don't fit either, so I don't think I've lost many inches as well... I'm excited that I lost 10 pounds, but am confused why I haven't seen results, even if they are little results...

Just a neutral topic I guess lol.... Not overly thrilled, yet not to the point of pulling my hair out either lol...
    :wink:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing the 10lbs. Since it took you two months that's a little over a pound a week. That's not slow at all! You are doing great!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    good job! that's def something to be proud of!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    10 pounds is wonderful......kudos to you:flowerforyou:

dd
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Don't worry, you'll get into those smaller size clothes pretty soon. I'm in the same position but I'm not stressing over not being able to wear smaller clothes just yet. I know I'll get there. I'm just excited to see the weight on the scale go down each week. :happy:

Keep us informed on your progress. We're cheering you on.