50lbs & shrinking.

Options
OMG Just taken a look at how many pounds I've lost..... 50... are you freaking kidding me? I was so fat.

OMG how on earth I thought I was sexy was beyond me. How I thought I looked great was all in my head. In my mind I was a skinny chick who thought she looked hot..... on the outside I was everything I despise...... fat & no way dressed to suit the shape I was..... a bloody circle.

Now? Now I don't have love handles, I dont have those fat arms I used to hide, I don't have those massive boobs that would never fit into a regular sports bra (pity about the shrinkage but damn) and I dont have half the sleeping problems I used to have. Plus... now I look hot & my mind knows it.... my self-confidence has shot through the roof. I'm lovin it.

So now I can run more than 100 mtrs without being puffed out & my kneee (broke the knee in 2002) has no problems keeping up. I can run 5km without even having to stop & catch my breath.... all in 24mins. I can Zumba like there is no tomorrow & I was so uncoordinated that I would fall UP the stairs. I can do Blogalaties (for those who dont know what I am on about....... YouTube and search Blogalaties (she will kick your *kitten* & be so nice about it) I can so so much more & my sex life is 100000000000% better. I can also fit into a size 14... not bad considering I started off at a size 20 (almost 22). That's a huge drop in size & weight. I toned up as well & have muscles...who would have thought.

Never had a reason to do anything about my weight, till I saw a photo hubby took of me. I cried & deleted that photo. I should have kept it, it was all the motivation I needed. It's taken me 4 months (145 days really) to lose this weight. From 95kg to 71kg so far...and I plan on losing another 10kg before I think about stopping. I workout every single day.... no cheat days, no rest days & if I dare even think about not doing a workout then that will be the day it all stops, cause I'll never get back into it.

It's possible, anyone can do it & at any age. I'm 37 & the laziest person I know. There is NO EXCUSE for not losing weight, unless you are dead or can't move at all. Don't make an excuse...just do it.

Replies

• briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thanks for sharing and amazing work.
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

It's possible, anyone can do it & at any age. I'm 37 & the laziest person I know. There is NO EXCUSE for not losing weight, unless you are dead or can't move at all. Don't make an excuse...just do it.

Great words! I'm lazy too and love to eat. Needed to hear something like this :) Enjoy your new self.
  • curtis9120
    curtis9120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 52 years and sat at work all day tied to a headset and desk --- lost 3st 1lb
    Hubby 42 years same job and wheelchair bound --- has lost 6 stone. No excercise done at all. (Beer drinking curtailed.)

So there really are no excuses ---STOP PUTTING IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

We must have been eating 4 times the portion size that we are now.

SIMPELLLLSSSSS!!!!

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1737/670/17370670.png
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I just moved naturally towards a more meat free diet and no issues with weight coming off, I'm down to 59 pounds lost... soooo wanna see that 60 mark lol!

Anyway yes it is possible, we as a society eat way too much food! Actually disgusting the waste we cause when there are people starving... Ironic though I bet we all were told as kids to never leave the table without finishing everything? I think that what made me have issues with food, I have never been a "normal" eater...

Now I'm under-eating, feeling happy and losing weight just about every day...

Well down to the TC and everyone else here that has accomplished their goals, I am far from mine I think, but hey, I am closer than what I was earlier this year, so all good :) just another 20 pounds to get down to my weight I wanna be of 120 pounds for cycling....

Male, 24, 5'0"... Like nike says, JUST DO IT!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow - good for you. I looked at what you're eating - I could never only eat that. But who am I to EVER tell you what is good for YOU.

Amazing that you feel so good about yourself and how you look. Your words gave me the chills!!!!

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!