Replies

• BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I used to love peanut butter but then i read somewhere that almost every jar has some rodent hair in it and it totally put me off it!! I got some whey protien so i might start using that, i just really dont like the taste of it much! lol

Oh WHY did you say that??? I love love love peanut butter. I hope I forget your comment by tomorrow! ;)

Me too! :sad:
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I used to love peanut butter but then i read somewhere that almost every jar has some rodent hair in it and it totally put me off it!! I got some whey protien so i might start using that, i just really dont like the taste of it much! lol

Oh WHY did you say that??? I love love love peanut butter. I hope I forget your comment by tomorrow! ;)

Me too, and I just bought a jar of sunflower butter, had a serving a couple days ago and really enjoyed it. Now, I don't want to touch it.

ugh
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    I always wonder why people who struggle to eat 1700 calories a day ended up on this website anyway...

Amen sister!!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    To exercise and eat your calories back, im sorry but its practically impossible.

After adding what i will have for Dinner here is what i have left after exercise..
    Totals 1,691 314 20 46
    Your Daily Goal 4,489 617 150 168
    Remaining 2,798 303 130 122
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein

How is someone supposed to eat 4.489 calories???

:o Wow! How much exercising are you doing to have that high of a daily goal?
  • astraldream
    astraldream Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I walk the dogs for 45 mins. I then after tea walk to the baths which takes half an hour i swim for 90 mins then walk back.
    Its not as much as it seems really but it really adds up.

Am i supposed to eat all those calories? How is that possible?
  • astraldream
    Options
    bump
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I walk the dogs for 45 mins. I then after tea walk to the baths which takes half an hour i swim for 90 mins then walk back.

Anyone that takes tea and walks to the "baths" is cool in my book! On the calories front, how are you calculating the burn? Might your estimates be high? How are your results?
  • astraldream
    Options

Anyone that takes tea and walks to the "baths" is cool in my book! On the calories front, how are you calculating the burn? Might your estimates be high? How are your results?

MFP calculate the exercise, and come up with the calories. Is that what you mean? I am new to this site.
    Are you mocking my northern accent saying the baths?? :)