MFP Crushes

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    @dg09 I just wanted to say you have done a fantastic job! keep it up! :happy:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    @dg09 I just wanted to say you have done a fantastic job! keep it up! :happy:

Thanks, same to you! We're almost there! :glasses:
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    My Crushes are 'pseudo' and it is only a tribute to those diligent individuals whose transformation has been magnificent and they have achieved a high level of fitness- possibly they will be in the top quartile at MFP!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    this is such a funny topic! very interesting.

nope- none here... but i truly respect all my friends- especially my guy ones who always give me such a unique perspective!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You can't deny the flirting that happens on MFP. It keeps this place interesting!

Got a MFP crush?

Have you ever friended someone just cause you thought they looked cute in their default pic? (I know I have! lol)

Have there been any successful real life hook-ups that anyone knows of?

C'mon... spill it...

i dunno but your pretty gorgeous :)
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Would not even know if someone had one on me....have never been able to tell, or pick up on it if someone was flirting with me or hasd a crush on me in real life let alone through a social network site. I would suggest I don't have anyone on my list that feels that way about me...

As for me...Do I have one.....Well you never know ;)

Greg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i'm not going to lie i have a big MFP crush and have hinted big time. lol. i dont think he gets it lol.

sigh...
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of attractive guys on here. I'm friends with some of them and many are quite a bit older then me. I wouldn't say "crush" is the right word but I'm physically attracted to quite a few of the guys on here, hell I'm physically attracted to quite a few of the GIRLS on here lol
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    *blush*

:)

that would be so cute to have a lasting romance that began on mfp!!!
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ive had my share of of mfp crushes. its not a reason to join the site but it definitely makes logging more enjoyable.

and i have 2 good mfp that actually met on the site and are living together atm. they are veryyyy much in love. :heart:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    and i have 2 good mfp that actually met on the site and are living together atm. they are veryyyy much in love. :heart:

awww this is awesome! I want that!
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    someone on here just got busted by their loved one for having an emotional affair

haha
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    someone on here just got busted by their loved one for having an emotional affair

haha

and someone on here is a total tool.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think I am way too new and way too married to have "crushes" and the idea of anyone but my husband "crushing" on me is hilarious to me, but sure lots of the profile pics grab my attention.
  • deads99
    Options

haha

oh well, atleast I have the decency to not flirt with boys/girls all day while being married
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

haha

oh well, atleast I have the decency to not flirt with boys/girls all day while being married

sounds like you have the perfect marriage and like you aren’t lacking a single thing in your relationship. good for you.
    I just thought it was unnecessary for you to put that up.
  • deads99
    Options
    I just come on here to remember how weak people can be. People have no lives on here but to ruin those who they marry.
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    I just come on here to remember how weak people can be. People have no lives on here but to ruin those who they marry.

I dont really get your statement....:?
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Well there are a ton of hotties... but they've got to have the personality to back it up. :wink:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

haha

:noway: