MFP Crushes

Options

Replies

• Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    There is a couple on my friendslist who I think are pretty awesome.

yep! :-)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Yup i have one...
  • jeffdoc
    jeffdoc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a couple of MFP crushes. There are a few of my MFP friends that I think are absolutely beautiful and I've come to find out they are just as beautiful on the inside, too. I know that they don't realize I have a crush on them...but maybe someday they'll figure it out. ;)

Makes me wonder if any of my MFP friends have secret crushes on me? Would love to find out somehow. :)

Have a great day!

Jeff
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    You bet I do :flowerforyou:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

No you're not cynical, you are spot on!! That's exactly what I think and know!! :)

agreed. :smile: i don't take to heart all the "you're beautiful" comments. sure, some may mean it, but for the most part a lot of people do it to make you smile. i will say though that when i tell another female how gorgeous she is, i mean it! i'm not a lesbian (lol) i can just appreciate a woman's beauty.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    No one specific, but there are a delightful number of very good looking, intelligent men on this site. :flowerforyou: for all of you.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I have lots of them, but at my age it is all one sided.....:cry:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Somebody pick me, k? :D
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    Does having a crush on your own profile count? Cause that dude is sexy as hell :laugh:

This^^ :P
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options

David - you know you have a ton of gals crushing on you already! Just check your status replies!

How big of a harem do you need? LOL
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

No you're not cynical, you are spot on!! That's exactly what I think and know!! :)

agreed. :smile: i don't take to heart all the "you're beautiful" comments. sure, some may mean it, but for the most part a lot of people do it to make you smile. i will say though that when i tell another female how gorgeous she is, i mean it! i'm not a lesbian (lol) i can just appreciate a woman's beauty.

Just enjoy it! Use it to fuel your confidence. They're probably saying the same thing to others but that doesn't mean it's any less true for you. Just don't plan a wedding or anything. Lol
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am crushing on 1.4826% of my friends list.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    hmmm sure I do! hopefully the feeling is mutual! :love:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I have two!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am crushing on 1.4826% of my friends list.

just 1.4826%?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    just tell them how you feel!!! Nothing ventured nothing gained!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

David - you know you have a ton of gals crushing on you already! Just check your status replies!

How big of a harem do you need? LOL

I'm good, but it's been commented that I'm lacking in innuendo lately. Gotta get it back up...
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm new to this, and yup... flirting is fun, innuendo's are fun.
    I find my online self is much different from my IRL self... online, people lose the filter and say things that they probably wouldn't say to someone if they were face to face. It makes this fun, and more motivating.
    In general, I'm shy and not very open... and last night I told someone we could take over the world with our awesomeness...
    also, for me to crush, it doesn't hurt to have a picture of your dog in your pics... I'm a sucker for a man with a dog.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You can't deny the flirting that happens on MFP. It keeps this place interesting!

Got a MFP crush?

Have you ever friended someone just cause you thought they looked cute in their default pic? (I know I have! lol)

Have there been any successful real life hook-ups that anyone knows of?

C'mon... spill it...
    ah if only I wasn't happily married...so many to crush on! including you of course!
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    No crushes, but there are some really good looking guys and gals out there!