New on here

Options
ganaz23
ganaz23 Posts: 42 Member
Hi Everyone, I am new on here. I am having trouble losing the last 10-15 lbs. I have already lost 25-30 lbs. I workout between 5-6 days a week and run about 15-20 miles a week and cant seem to lose any weight,

Replies

• ganaz23
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I need some help. I work out about 5-6 days a week but haveing trouble losing the last 15 lbs. Any suggestion?
  • LexxySixx
    LexxySixx Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far :) xx i hit the same problem a couple of months ago, what i found helped was adjusting my calories maybe ur eating too little or too many? I also found upping my resistance training helped :)

I hope that helps :)

Lexxy :) xx
  • ganaz23
    Options
    Need some help. I don't know what else to do. I have already lost 25-30 lbs but cant seem to lose the last 15 lbs. I work out 5-6 times a week. About 2 hours a day. Please help. Any suggestions?
  • big_bald_si
    Options
    Are you doing the same thing every week?

Can't remember who said it, but a great quote is that the "definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".

Whatever you're doing now - change it. Try rowing, try weights, get on the cross trainer. Or, if you're running, try interval sprints rather than long slow jogs.

Just try something else if what you're doing now isn't working.

Feel free to add me as a friend - more than happy to dish out encouragement!! :)
  • ganaz23
    Options
    Ya kinda. I do the bike, treadmill, arc trainer, stairmaster.
    I do switch it up. If i run one day i'll wait and then do sprints a coupleo f days later, same with the arc trainer.
    I am also getting discourage b/c i cant seem to lose any inches on my thighs.