OMG MFP...I DID IT

124»

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    i :heart: :love: shanta!!...I think you're one of the first posts i read when i started back in June.......you rock!!! :flowerforyou: (just letting u know it again) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    I :heart: you Shanta!! I am giggling at my desk picturing you in the store. That's awesome!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Congrats on the 50 pounds lost! You are doing so amazing! You look great and you sound like you are feeling wonderful! Keep going girl - you can do this! :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    !!!A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    YEY!!! :flowerforyou: Good for you!
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Shanta I just have to tell you, today I logged in getting ready to write a blog about how it seems my motivation has gone out the window, instead I decided to look under the success stories, and after reading yours, I suddenly became inspired again!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Congratulations, 50LBS is a HUGE success, I can't wait to finally be there!

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Shanta I just have to tell you, today I logged in getting ready to write a blog about how it seems my motivation has gone out the window, instead I decided to look under the success stories, and after reading yours, I suddenly became inspired again!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Congratulations, 50LBS is a HUGE success, I can't wait to finally be there!

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

wow thanks Im glad to help you feel better..:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Way to go....you're my inspiration :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!