Im new and want some motivating friends

Would like to have some encouraging friends, because it def makes weight loss easier!!! Im and encouraging person also, so it would be nice to give and get encouraging comments. Being supportive goes both ways, so dont add me if your not willing to show support!!! :smile:

Replies

• kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    I could use some encouraging new friends too! :)
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    You can both feel free to add me. I'm looking for encouraging friends as well and we can help motivate each other.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You can add me if you'd like for that "big push" you're looking for.
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    feel free to add me. I am on multiply times a day and always try to leave encouraging words for friends
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Motivating and supportive person reporting for duty!!! It makes it so much easier with Team Accountability! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Just getting started myself...and honestly, I would love to have a few words of encouragement myself! Need to stay motivated, if you know what I mean???
    :smile:
  • rowscho
    rowscho Posts: 2
    Hi! I'm in the same boat, is it ok if I add you? I was doing this for several months with a friend but she's dropped out and I've found it so difficult to motivate myself on my own!! I'll give high fives in exchange for pats on the back ;)
  • im new on here to and have np with encourgment. here to help .
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Me tooooo!!!! Need some motivating friends, I mean!!! May I add y'all as well??