How to lose a your Keg and gain a 6Pak? Anyone...

qdawg900
qdawg900 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
If anyone out there has been successful gaining a 6pak or even just a flat stomach can you please share you secret or routine to get there.

Replies

• If anyone out there has been successful gaining a 6pak or even just a flat stomach can you please share you secret or routine to get there.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    I would love to know also!
  • sanlin20
    sanlin20 Posts: 73 Member
    Thanks to both myfitnesspal and my fitness instructor (real person), I now have pretty flat stomach and can see my 6-packs. To see the 6-packs, you need to reduce the body fat and gain muscles. If you start building muscles without reducing the fat first, your 6-packs will still be hidden behind the fat. Here are the 'secrets' that I learned.

a) To loose the body fat, you need to be in weight-loss mode. You achieve that by reducing the caloric intake and workouts (cardio and weight).
    b) To gain muscles, you need to be in weight-gain mode. You achieve that by increasing the caloric intake and workouts (cardio and weight).
    c) It is time-consuming and difficult (but not impossible) to reduce fat and gain muscles simultaneously. You achieve that by eating enough to maintain weight and workouts.

Perhaps, your starting point should be to see how much body fat percent you have now, and set your goal. Depending on your starting point, it typically takes a few months in a) and a few more months in b) to achieve your goal. On the other hand, to achieve the same goal using c) will take a lot longer.
This discussion has been closed.